We are looking for an individual who is interested in presenting historical information to different members of the community.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Greeting Guests
• Conducting Tours
• Assisting with creation and delivery of education programs
• Giving public presentations
• Maintaining museum grounds
• Ensuring compliance of safety regulations
• Assist with special events
• Other duties as required
• Experience in historical research
• Must be a full-time student returning to school.
• Legally able to work in Canada
• Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada, or have refugee status in Canada.
• Must be between 16 and 30 years of age.
• Must not be working over 30 hours a week at another job.
• Must be registered with Young Canada Works.
*Position subject to funding. The duration of this job opportunity is up to 16 weeks starting May 16, 2017. The Museum is an equal opportunity employer.