IC Business Directory
Summary of Services
Full Description of Services
JVA is a professional interpretive planning/training firm with 40 years of experiene in interpretation, including teaching introductory and advanced interpretation courses at Ohio State University and Michigan State University. John received his B.S and M.S degrees in Interpretation at Ohio State, and was in the Ph.D program in Interpretive Services at Michigan State University teaching interpretation courses for 5 years. John is a Certified Interpretive Trainer and Planner and a Certified Professional Heritage Interpreter (Canada). Our services include:
- Interpretive Master Planning
- Interpretive Training Courses
- Interpretive exhibit planning, and pre/post testing evaluation.
- Interpreitve e-LIVE web based interpretation training courses.
- Heritage tourism development and feasibility analysis.
- Heritage interpretation management analysis and staff development.
- Heritage interpretation marketing materials.
- Visitor research studies and analysis.
- Evaluation of interpretive programs, services and facilities.
Interpretation Canada (IC) confirms that all those listed in the Business Directory are members in good standing.
However, IC does not endorse or guarantee these services so please use your normal selection criteria.