- Registration - Pub Social – Interpalooza - Campfire
- Keynote Speaker – Alejandro Frid author of A World for My Daughter: An Ecologist’s Search for Optimism
- Shake it up! Interpretive Songwriting - Reed Osler - CRD Parks
- Working With Live Animals - Renee Cenerini - Swan Lake Christmas Hill Nature Sanctuary
- Managers Round Table Discussion – Nicole Cann – Parks Canada
- Senior’s Moments - Coral Forbes and Francie Morgan - Swan Lake Christmas Hill Nature Sanctuary
- Introduction to the Dinosaurs – Perry Poon – Vancouver Aquarium
- Power in our Language - Jennifer Derwojed - Vancouver Aquarium
- Big Ideas for Young Minds - Jim MacLean and Nathalie Graham – Vancouver Aquarium
- Interpreting Astronomy – Sara Mimick – Metro Vancouver Regional Parks
- Interpreting Interpretation – Pam Murray – Interpretation Canada
Not-so-silent Auction – Astronomy Walk (weather permitting) or Owl Prowl - Campfire
- Wow Them with Props – Kelly Pearce – Hope Mountain School
- A Guide to Guiding Hikes – Jo Hughes – Manning Park Resort
- TBA – Lori Bartley – Metro Vancouver Regional Parks
- Surrey's Urban Forest Interpretive Framework - Ashley Bangsund and Leah Zia – City of Surrey
|Early bird (by April 15th)||Regular Price|
- Non-member price includes a 1 year Interpretation Canada Membership
- To apply for a bursary contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- NAI Region 10 members also receive the member price.
- Presenters receive $100 off their conference fee.
Accommodation: Included in the conference fees are a place in a 6 person cabin. Most have one rooms with 4 bunk beds and 1 room with 1 double bed, kitchen and living room. If you have your own accommodation or would like to arrange your own you will receive $60 off your conference fee. If you are arranging your own room at the lodge or renting your own cabin please be certain that there are rooms available prior to registering at this reduced rate. Rooms at the lodge are around $100/night and have 2 double beds, there is no increase in price for extra occupants. If you want to rent your own cabin they are around $160 plus tax/night. When you contact the resort let them know you are with the Interpretation Canada Conference and you should receive a discounted group rate. Contact the Manning Park Resort at 1.800.330.3321 or go to their website: http://summer.manningpark.com.
Food: Conference fee includes appetizers at the Friday night social, meals and snacks on Saturday and breakfast snacks and lunch on Sunday. Indicate any food allergies or limitations when you register. If you are bringing friends or family who are not registered to attend the conference and you want them to eat with us, please let us know far ahead of time and we will charge you for these meals. Please contact us directly at email@example.com
How to Register: You can now register here.